Chugoku Marine Paints, Ltd. (CMP) is a manufacturer and retailer of paints and adhesives for marine, container and industrial applications. In addition, it involves in the sales of coating, managing and undertaking coating work. The company offers paints for vessels, fishing boats, fishing nets and pleasure boats; supplies paint for wooden building materials and heavy duty paints; and coatings for use on containers. CMP supplies its products to key industries including shipping, ship building, steel, electric power, construction and woodworking industries. The company operates through 10 group companies and four manufacturing plants. It has operations in Asia, the Middle East, Europe, Africa, North America and Oceania regions. CMP is headquartered in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
This 'CHUGOKU MARINE PAINTS, LTD.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, competitor benchmarking data, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
This 'CHUGOKU MARINE PAINTS, LTD.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'CHUGOKU MARINE PAINTS, LTD.' for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
• Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
Click for Report details:CHUGOKU MARINE PAINTS, LTD.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis