Comerica Incorporated - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Comerica Incorporated - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Comerica is a US based regional bank engaged in the business of retail banking, consumer credit, investment advisory, insurance distribution, cash management, business banking, leasing, treasury management, retirement plan services, capital market services and investment banking. The company primarily operates in the US, Canada and Mexico. It is headquartered in the Detroit, Michigan and employs about 9,001 people. The company recorded revenues of $2,435 million during the financial year ended December 2010 (FY2010), a decrease of 7% over FY2009. The operating profit of the company increased to $315 million in FY2010, as compared to an operating loss of $115 million in FY2009. The net profit was $153 million in FY2010, as compared to a net loss of $118 million in FY2009.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Comerica Incorporated required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Comerica Incorporated in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Comerica Incorporated
-Data is supplemented with details on Comerica Incorporated history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Comerica Incorporated
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
Click for Report details:Comerica Incorporated - SWOT Analysis