Denver, N.C. (March 8, 2012) – Tricia Andreassen, CEO and founder of Pro Step Marketing, will conduct an online “Webinar” on Wednesday March 14th, 2012.
Today's shifting market is bringing more distressed properties on the market. Working with Distressed Sellers requires a different strategy then working traditional real estate. This session will share with you how to attract, connect, and communicate with homeowners facing foreclosure.
In this information-packed session you will receive visuals and marketing strategies on how to target market and farm for foreclosure clients and build a web, offline and social media marketing plan that drives more business.
Industry, web and marketing strategist Tricia Andreassen will show you:
- How to understand the emotional mindset of the seller and how to tailor your marketing to their needs.
- Develop a website that captures quality leads and builds the relationship with the distressed seller.
- Understand why an email follow up campaign is critical to build trust with the homeowner.
- How to get ranked on the search engines so you can capture traffic and leads for this target market.
- How to implement a PR campaign to attract sellers to your expertise.
- Ideas on how to research the local market to uncover sellers in a distressed state.
- Create a print strategy campaign that will allow you to go "straight to market."
- Learn Social Media strategies that can generate leads and sales.
You'll leave this session with a solid plan of action to market to foreclosure clients.
Can you really afford to have your competitors know more about this topic than you do? To register for this exciting ‘Webinar’, simply go to www.shortsalemarketingwebinar.com.
Space is limited. Reserve your ‘Webinar’ seat now.
Tricia Andreassen is President/CEO and founder of Pro Step Marketing. She is a recognized leader within the real estate industry as a web marketing strategist and brand strategist. She was a speaker for the 2010 NAR convention on Interfusion marketing and is a speaker with Broker Agent Speakers Bureau, and RIS Media Magazine Monthly Columnist. For two decades she has trained and coached real estate professionals on how to bridge technology, web strategy, traditional marketing and social media strategy into a cohesive marketing plan of attack. For more information, please visit www.ProStepMarketing.com or call 866-799-9888. Pro Step Marketing has created turn-key web marketing systems and short sale marketing strategies as well as multiple marketing campaigns that pulls these elements together so you can focus on real estate.
Pro Step Marketing, located in the Lake Norman town of Denver, NC, provides Real Estate Web Design http://www.ProStepMarketing.com marketing consultation and education services to real estate agents across the country, including logo design, branding services for print and web, website design and development, and implementation of lead generation and search engine optimization. Pro Step Marketing has a team dedicated to pulling all the pieces together so their clients can finally get the results they've always wanted from their real estate marketing strategy.