AerCap Holdings NV (AerCap) is a global aviation company, with operations in aircraft and engine leasing, trading and parts sales. AerCap, through its subsidiary AeroTurbine, mainly focuses on engine leasing and trading, airframe and engine disassembly, aviation supply chain solutions, part sales and maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services. Currently, it owns and manages 350 aircraft and 95 engines. Moreover, the company principally leases these aircraft to 111 commercial airline and cargo operator customers across 52 countries. It mainly serves across Europe, Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia Pacific. Some of the key customers include Easyjet, UK, Air Berlin, Air France, Thomson Airways, UK, Air Canada, and US Airways. AerCap Holding is headquartered in Schiphol, Netherlands
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
"AerCap Holdings NV: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about AerCap Holdings NV for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
• Provides analysis on financial ratios of the company
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
Click for Report details:AerCap Holdings NV: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis