Rolls-Royce Group plc - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
- Detailed information on Rolls-Royce Group plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Rolls-Royce Group plc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Rolls-Royce Group plc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Rolls-Royce Group plc's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Rolls-Royce Group plc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Rolls-Royce is an engine manufacturing company, serving global civil aerospace, defense aerospace, marine and energy industries. The company operates in Europe, America, Asia, Africa, and Australia. It is headquartered in London, the UK and employs 38,900 people. The company recorded revenues of £11,085 million (approximately $17,129.7 million) during the fiscal year ended December 2010 (FY2010), an increase of 6.4% over FY2009. The operating profit of the company was £942 million (approximately $1,455.7 million) during FY2010, a decrease of 5% compared to FY2009. The net profit was £539 million (approximately $832.9 million) in FY2010, a decrease of 75.7% compared to FY2009.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Rolls-Royce Group plc and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Rolls-Royce Group plc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Rolls-Royce Group plc's business structure, strategy and prospects
Click for Report details:Rolls-Royce Group plc - Strategy and SWOT Report