Kinross Gold Corporation (Kinross) is engaged in the extraction and processing of gold and silver ore. It is also involved in exploration and the acquisition of gold bearing properties and reclamation of mining properties. The company operates eight gold mines operating. Some of the mines of the company include, Fort Knox, Round Mountain, Paracatu, La Copia, Crix AS, Maricunga, Cerro Casale, Lobo-Marte, Kupol, Kettle River–Buckhorn and Fruta del norte. The company principally operates in the US, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador and the Russian Federation. Kinross is headquartered at Toronto in Ontario, Canada.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
The "Kinross Gold Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about Kinross Gold Corporation for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
• Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
The "Kinross Gold Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, competitor benchmarking data, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Reasons to Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
Click for Report details:Kinross Gold Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis