Campbell Soup Company (Campbell) is one of the leading food manufactures in the US. The company manufactures and markets various foods, including soup, sauces, baked snacks, and juice beverages. In addition, it produces fresh bakery products, cookies, crackers, and frozen foods. The company sells these products under various brands including Campbell's, Erasco, Liebig, Pepperidge Farm, V8, Pace, Prego, Swanson, and Arnott's. It sells its products to end consumers through retail food chains, mass discounters, mass merchandisers, club stores, convenience stores, drug stores, dollar stores and other retail, commercial and non-commercial establishments. Campbell's products are sold in more than 120 countries in North America, Asia and Europe. Campbell is headquartered in New Jersey, the US.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
The "Campbell Soup Company: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about Campbell Soup Company for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
• Provides analysis on financial ratios of the company
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
The "Campbell Soup Company: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Reasons to Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
Click for Report details:Campbell Soup Company: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis