Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) is a Malaysia-based electric utility services provider. The company is engaged in generation, transmission and distribution business. TNB has an installed capacity of 11,941 Megawatts (MW) and operates thermal and hydro electric plants. The company operates six thermal stations and three major hydroelectric schemes. In addition, the company engages in managing the National Grid. The company also provides transmission services in Thailand and Singapore through its national grid. TNB generates electricity through conventional steam turbine and steam generator principally fired by coal, oil or natural gas (steam power plant); gas-fired or diesel-fired open cycle gas turbine generators; and gas-fired or diesel-fired combined cycle turbine generators. The company is headquartered in Kaula Lumpur, Malaysia.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
The "Tenaga Nasional Berhad: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about Tenaga Nasional Berhad for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
• Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
The "Tenaga Nasional Berhad: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, competitor benchmarking data, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Reasons to Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
Click for Report details:Tenaga Nasional Berhad: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis