National Stock Exchange of India Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE) is a stock exchange in India. NSE offers a wide range of products for various markets such as equity shares, mutual funds, exchange traded funds, debt instruments, stock futures and options, index futures and options, and currency futures. In addition, NSE provides a trading platform for investors for trading corporate debt, equity, state and central government securities, commercial papers, t-bills, warrants, mutual fund units, certificates of deposit (CD), exchange traded funds, currency futures and derivatives. The company is also engaged in providing clearing and settlement of trades executed in derivatives, equities, and government securities; clearing and settlement of commodity markets; and settlement of transactions on other stock exchanges. The company is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
National Stock Exchange of India Limited Key Recent Developments
Mar 29, 2010: National Stock Exchange of India Deploys Technology From Cisco
Mar 10, 2010: National Stock Exchange of India, CME Group Enter Into Cross-Listing Arrangements
GlobalData's National Stock Exchange of India Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Report Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Click for Report details:National Stock Exchange of India Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review