Serabi Gold plc (Serabi) is a mineral resource exploration company. The company was formerly known as Serabi Mining plc. The company focuses on the evaluation and development of gold deposits in Brazil. The company's principal Jardim do Ouro project includes the 100% owned Palito Gold mine located in the Tapajos region of northern Brazil and exploration licenses over a contiguous 53,000 hectares of highly prospective exploration tenements. The company's subsidiary Serabi Mineracao SA holds all necessary mining and environmental licenses for the Palito mine. Serabi other projects include Modelo Project, the Pison Project and the Sucuba Project, located in an area known as the Tapajos region of the State of Para in Brazil. The company is headquartered in London, the UK.
In November 2011, Serabi announced encouraging preliminary analytical results from shallow extension drilling on the south-eastern strike extension of the Palito deposit which returned Bonanza grade gold and high grade copper results.
Serabi Mining Plc Key Recent Developments
Aug 11, 2011: Serabi Mining Provides Jardim do Ouro Project Update
Jul 11, 2011: Serabi Mining Provides Jardim Do Ouro Project Update
Jul 15, 2011: Serabi Mining Provides Jardim do Ouro Project Update
Oct 17, 2011: Serabi Mining Announces Name Change
Sep 12, 2011: Serabi Mining Provides Update On Piaui And Currutela Prospects
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Serabi Mining Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Serabi Mining Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Click for Report details:Serabi Mining Plc (SRB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review