Turkiye Petrolleri Anonim Ortakligi (TPAO) is a national oil company, presents in upstream business activities. TPAO is currently involved in exploration, drilling and production of hydrocarbon properties. In addition, TPAO is involved in other business activities including natural gas storage and oil trade and transportation. TPAO also participates in crude oil and natural gas pipeline projects. TPAO provides various exploration services such as seismic data acquisition, non-seismic data acquisition, seismic process applications, interpretation systems, GIS and remote sensing applications. TPAO conducts its international activities specially in the Caspian Region, North Africa and Middle East. It also carries out exploration and production activities in Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Syria, Iraq and Libya. In June 2011, TPAO completed Development and Production Service Agreement with Kuwayt Energy Corporation and South Korean Kogas Company for the Mansuria and Siba Fields in Iraq. TPAO is headquartered in Cankaya, Ankara, Turkey.
Turkiye Petrolleri Anonim Ortakligi Key Recent Developments
Jun 01, 2011: Iraq To Finalize Agreements For Mansuriyah And Siba Gas Fields On June 5, 2011
May 17, 2011: Stage-1 Of Shah Deniz Gas Field Financing Reaches Project Completion
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Turkiye Petrolleri Anonim Ortakligi provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Turkiye Petrolleri Anonim Ortakligi and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Click for Report details:Turkiye Petrolleri Anonim Ortakligi - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review