Safwan Trading & Contracting Company KSCC (Safwan) is a publically held company principally engaged in the ownership and management of pharmacies. The company operates through two operating divisions namely, Pharma and Medical equipment. The company through its Pharma department is further classified into four divisions, namely, registration, pharma sales, dermo cosmetic, retail pharmacies and consumer food division. The Registration division is specialized in registering veterinary, herbal, pharmaceutical, medical devices, food supplements, vaccines, dermo-cosmetics, and unclassified products. The Pharma Sales division is engaged in the sale and marketing of products and services to various pharmaceutical companies, such as Sandoz, Al Ruwais Medical Equipment, Dar Al Dawa, Himalaya Drug Company, Lab Fumouze, Nestle, and Riyadh pharma. Dermo-Cosmetic division offers pharmaceutical skin care through pharmacies and hospitals; the Retail Pharmacies division is into the marketing, selling and distributing pharmaceutical products; Consumer Food division supplies major brands such as Restoria, Elgydium, Little Becky Marshmallows, Harvest Oats, Klorane Soap, Said Saifan Olive Oil & Soaps and Himalaya Herbals. Safwan's Medical equipment department comprises of nine divisions, namely, home-care, sterilization & waste, hospital equipment, radiology, ophthalmic, orthopedic, medical supplies, laboratory and dental division. Additionally, the company provides various support services such as logistic & warehouse services, tendering & ordering services, import & export services and order desk services. The major principals include Galderma, Pierre Fabre, Merck-Serono, Alcon, Pfizer, Novo Nordisk, Nature Made, Sandoz, Dar Al-Dawa, Himalaya, and Riyadh Pharma. In addition to Kuwait, the company operates in Iraq with two branch offices in Baghdad and Erbil. It is headquartered in Shuwaikh, Kuwait.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Safwan Trading & Contracting Co. K.S.C.C provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Safwan Trading & Contracting Co. K.S.C.C including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Click for Report details:Safwan Trading & Contracting Co. K.S.C.C (SAFWAN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review