GBI Research's report, "Patient Monitoring Devices Market to 2017 - Increasing Use of Wireless Remote Patient Monitoring to be the Key Technology Trend" shows how rising prevalence of chronic diseases, the growing elderly population and advances in wireless and sensors technologies are driving the market globally. The report provides key data, information and analysis on the global patient monitoring devices market, covering the market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends relating to seven patient monitoring devices market categories: remote patient monitoring devices, micro-electro mechanical systems, patient monitoring accessories, non-invasive blood pressure monitors, multiparameter patient monitoring devices, neonatal monitors and fetal monitors.
Providing comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these categories, and key analytical content on the market dynamics, the report also reviews the competitive landscape and gives a detailed analysis of the pipeline products in each category. Details of important merger and acquisition deals that have taken place in the patient monitoring devices market are also reviewed. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.Report Scope
- Key geographies: the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Market size for seven patient monitoring devices market categories: remote patient monitoring devices, micro-electro mechanical systems, patient monitoring accessories, non-invasive blood pressure monitors, multiparameter patient monitoring devices, neonatal monitors and fetal monitors.
- Annualized market revenues data for 2003–2010, and forecasts for 2010–2017.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within the patient monitoring devices market.
- The report also covers information on the leading companies currently operating in the market, the competitive landscape, and the leading technologies.
- Key players include Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Omron Healthcare Co.,Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the patient monitoring devices market.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Capitalize on M&A opportunities by identifying key companies with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify the key companies that are best positioned to take advantage of emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying the products most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Identify, understand and capitalize on the next big thing in the patient monitoring devices market landscape
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the patient monitoring devices market and the factors shaping it.
Click for Report details:Patient Monitoring Devices Market to 2017 - Increasing Use of Wireless Remote Patient Monitoring to be the Key Technology Trend