Carithers Flowers, a second generation, family-owned Atlanta Florist, is excited to launch its Timeline format for its Facebook fan page, which offers a more engaging design for staying in touch with customers and potential customers as well as providing more ways to offer fresh content, including pictures, video, and information on upcoming floral events and flower arrangement specials for customers in Atlanta as well as throughout Georgia and across the United States.
Carithers Flowers is taking advantage of some of the many outstanding new features to more effectively communicate its capabilities, floral design expertise, and personal service that has been a hallmark of this local Atlanta flower shop. Carithers is already taking advantage of these new features, including:
- Creating a cover photo that offers a brilliant and beautiful way to show off Carithers’ floral design skills;
- Featuring milestones that highlights recent accomplishments by Carithers and provides a way to introduce fan growth announcements, specials, and upcoming events;
- Enabling messages so that customers can speak directly to the Carithers team versus only being able to post a comment. This enables Carithers to develop a more personal rapport with fans;
- Starring and anchoring specific stories and posts to highlight these for a specific period of time to call more attention to news or events;
- Increasing the amount of visual content to include more flower images and flower how-to videos to capture a larger fan base; and
- Publishing more than once a day as Carithers likes to share more news during specific holidays where flowers, floral arrangements, and gift baskets are the number one pick to send to loved ones.
Charles Carithers, Owner of Carithers Flowers, said, “We are excited about how Facebook has changed how we can use our fan page to add even more content and market our capabilities in new ways to our customer base. Our fan base is steadily growing, and many regularly provide feedback and comment to what we post or talk about their experiences with our floral design team and staff. Not only does the new timeline design give us more flexibility in how we market ourselves, but it also helps us better understand what our customers are thinking about so we can continue to enhance what we offer in terms of flowers, floral arrangements, specials and discounts, gift baskets and more.”
Carithers Flowers features same-day delivery to Atlanta and all metro Atlanta area suburban communities. Carithers also offers a same-day delivery for national and regional deliveries through their proprietary 'best of the best' floral design network. You can connect with Carithers Flowers by calling 1-800-980-3000.
About Carithers Flowers
Carithers Flowers was started in 1973 by founders, Larry & Jane Carithers. Their customers and partners include many Fortune’s 1000 companies, well-known retail brands, celebrities, and families who have patronized Carithers for three generations. Award winning florist, Charles Carithers perpetuates the customer focused tradition. The Carithers’ difference is to help their customers recognize, celebrate, and share the special moments and special people in their lives. Discover why Carithers is voted best florist in Atlanta year after year. For more information, please visit www.carithers.com. Follow Carithers Flowers on: WooEB, Twitter, WordPress and Facebook.