Business Traveler Expectations of Technology and Green Initiatives in the Hotels Sector in 2012: Survey Intelligence' is the result of an extensive multi-industry survey drawn from WMI's exclusive panel of global business travelers. It contains in-depth analysis on global trends in hotel accommodation and forecasts how expenditure patterns are set to change in 2012. This report also examines new technologies, green initiatives and socially responsible measures that appeal to business travelers. Survey results have been presented and analyzed based on travel frequency, age, gender and company turnover.Report Scope
• The report is based on primary survey research of more than 2,000 industry professionals who travelled at least once over a three month period. The research was conducted by WMI using its premium consumer panels.
• The report evaluates the importance of green certifications, customer expectations towards key sustainability facilities, and other social responsibility initiatives.
• This report forecasts business traveler expenditure on hotel accommodation, details trends in business travel and provides information on customer expectations of new technologies and services.
• Key topics covered include the forecast of expenditure on hotel accommodation, chief technology features, change in expenditure and critical social responsibility initiatives.
• The survey identifies the level of importance assigned by business traveler respondents towards online reservations and mobile technology services in hotels, categorized by travel frequency, age and company turnover.
Click for Report details:Business Traveler Expectations of Technology and Green Initiatives in the Hotels Sector in 2012: Survey Intelligence