This greatly expanded latest version of the popular just-auto report provides a comprehensive overview of the global 4WD and AWD sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts out to 2026.
Based on exclusive interviews, primary research and proprietary data this global market study includes:
- 4WD market size estimates for the top 14* markets from 2006 to 2011
- A review of the latest technological developments and market trends (including case studies of the major VMs)
- Country share data tables and commentary for the top 14* markets
- Updated profiles of the major 4WD suppliers including their strategies and prospects
- Market size forecasts for the top 14* markets out to 2026
- A choice of licensing options, including "company-wide use" which allows you to legally share the report with everyone in your organisation.
- An instantly downloadable PDF report
- One month's worth of free updates via the QUBE 4WD and AWD intelligence service
The top 14 markets accounting for over 98% of global light vehicle production include:
North America; Mercosur; Western Europe; Central Europe; Russia; Japan; China; India; Korea; Thailand; Other Asia; Iran; South Africa; Australia.
You can use this report to:
- Gain a quick overview of the automotive 4WD sector globally
- Prepare supply and demand forecasts
- Understand the size and scope of the top 14 markets
- Produce internal sales plans and forecasts
- Hear direct from leading companies on their strategies and plans
- Review the latest and most significant technological developments
- Carry out competitive intelligence
- Know the key trends within the sector and what's driving them
- Spot opportunities and threats in this sector
- Get up to speed with key companies' latest activities and prospects
Click for Report details:Global Market Review of 4WD and AWD - Forecasts to 2026