Transgene SA (Transgene) is a France based biopharmaceutical company. The company engages in the discovery and development of gene-based therapeutic vaccines and immunotherapy products for the treatment of cancer and infectious diseases. The company's products primarily include TG 4001/R3484, an immunotherapy targeting anti-infectious for human papilloma virus-associated pathologies, which completed Phase IIa trials; TG 4010, a cancer vaccine primarily for non small cell lung cancer, which is in Phase IIb trials; TG 1042, an immune enhancement gene therapy for cutaneous B-cell lymphoma, which is in Phase II trials; TG 4040, an anti-infectious therapeutic vaccine for chronic hepatitis C infection, which is in Phase I trials; and TG 4023, a preclinical suicide gene candidate for the treatment of 5-FU-sensitive tumors. It also offers a package of services relating to molecular biology, development, and biomanufacturing that include design and construction of new vaccines; development and/or adaptation of production process; development and/or adaptation of quality control assays; production and control of starting material for pharmaceutical and clinical development; and manufacturing material for clinical trials. Transgene is headquartered in Strasbourg, France.
Transgene SA Key Recent Developments
Dec 16, 2011: Transgene And French League Against Cancer Partner To Accelerate R&D Of New Anticancer Biotherapies
Jan 30, 2012: Transgene Creates Subsidiary In China And Signs International Cooperation Program Immunocan
Mar 15, 2011: Transgene Reports Net Loss Of €34.2m For 2010
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Transgene SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Transgene SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Click for Report details:Transgene SA (TNG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review