Imaginar is a group of professional CG artists joined together from all around the world to offer premium 3d images and 3d animation services. Established in 2007, they foster the need of advertising, entertainment, film and architectural industries with their quality services. They have shared their creative CG talent with the likes of Nike, Puma, Sony, Shell, Budweiser, Unilever, Honda and many more.
Professionals at Imaginar, thrives their skills by providing excellent computer graphic solutions including:
1. 3d modeling and imaging: 3d modeling is the process of developing the mathematical representation of any three dimensional surface of object via specialized software. 3d imaging or stereoscopic 3d refers to the technique of creating or enhancing the illusion of depth in an image.
2. 3d and 2d animation: 3D animation is where all objects are built on computer screen and 3D figures are fitted on to a virtual skeleton. 2D graphic animation is where separate objects and separate layers are used, with or without a virtual skeleton for animation.
3. 3d and 2d motion graphic design: 3d and 2d motion design uses graphic design principles in a film making or video production environment through the use of animation cinematic techniques.
4. Image compositing: compositing is the combining of visual elements from separate sources into single images, often to create the illusion that all those elements are parts of the same scene. Today most of the compositing is achieved through digital image manipulation.
5. Character and concept design: character design is the process of defining various 3d characters. Concept design or art is a form of illustration where the main goal is to convey a visual representation of a design, idea or mood for use in film, video game or animation before it is put into the final product.
6. Story boarding: story boarding refers to organizing graphics in form of illustrations or images, which are displayed in sequence for the purpose of pre-visualizing a motion picture, motion graphic or animation.
7. Website design: website design includes web graphic design, interface design, user experience design and search engine optimization.
8. And much more