This report presents a comprehensive analysis of the German cancer diagnostics market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the German laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
- Mortality statistics and scientific views on the etiology of major types of cancer, e.g., lung, colorectal, breast, prostatic, pancreatic, leukemia, lymphoma, gastrointestinal, bladder, liver, ovarian, testicular, oral, skin and others.
- Ten-year test volume and sales forecasts for 40 cancer diagnostic procedures performed in German hospitals, commercial laboratories and physician offices.
- Placements and installed base of automated and semiautomated analyzers used for cancer testing.
- Current instrumentation technologies and feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
Contains 585 pages and 95 tables
Click for Report details:The 2012 German Cancer Diagnostics Market