North and South America Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2012 - "North and South America Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2012" is our latest policy report that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the region. The report presents an in-depth analysis of the renewable energy policies across the major countries in North and South America namely the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Argentina. It details the key policy instruments adopted by the US Federal and State governments that led to huge development in the renewable industry. The report also provides insights to major policy initiatives taken up by the US Administration for the market development of renewable energy sources such as wind, solar, geothermal, biopower and biofuels. For Canada, in addition to the federal policies, the report details the policies of the provinces that are leading the renewable energy industry in the country. For other major countries, it provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of their renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in each of these countries.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by the major countries in North and South America to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in different countries both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies namely solar, wind, geothermal, hydro and bioenergy.
- The report also highlights the differences and focus of the renewable energy policy frameworks in different countries in North and South America.
- The report provides a platform for comparison of various renewable energy policies across major countries in the region.
- Major countries include the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.
Reasons to Buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken on renewable energy by different markets.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting the renewable energy markets.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in different countries.
- Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of insights on the future opportunities and critical success factors in the renewable energy market.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
North America, South America, Central America, United States of America, USA, the US, United States, California, Texas, New Jersey, Washington, New York, Arizona, Colarado, North Carolina, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Solar PV, Wind, Renewable Energy, Photovoltaic, Concentrated Solar Power, Solar Thermal, CSP, CPV, Concentrated Photovoltaic, Hydro, Large Hydro, Small Hydro, Mini and Micro Hydro, Offshore Wind, Onshore Wind, Wind Turbine, Module, Policy, Regulations, Regulatory framework, Directives, Measures, Guidelines, Guidance, Action Plans, Capital subsidies, Grants, Rebates, market instruments, tax, investments, Loans, Provisions, climate, strategy, law, carbon, bonus, green, exemption, loans, quota, energy efficiency, investments, R&D, subsidy, REC, RPS, renewable energy certificates, feed in tariff, renewable obligation, renewable portfolio standards
Click for Report details:North and South America Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2012