In keeping with the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI) 1997 recommendations, it is desirable to identify and remove common allergens and modify the home or office to reduce the level of ubiquitous (common) allergens. Before one can remove allergens and/or pollutants effectively, it is essential to understand if they exist and in what quantity.
For the more than 60 million Americans who suffer from severe allergies or asthma there is good news today. The manufacture of the DIY IAQ Screen Check product, Building Health Check, has a SPECIAL promotion to all consumers from May 3 rd through May 11 th receive 10% off any of the IAQ Screen Check DIY test kits. Simply go to www.INDOORAIRTEST.com order your kit and enter SUPER1 in discount code.
Indoor environmental screening of the home or work environment is important for individuals with allergies, chronic sinusitis, rhinitis, emphysema, asthma, atopic dermatitis, immune deficiencies, etc. In keeping with the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI) 1997 recommendations, it is desirable to identify and remove common allergens and modify the home or office to reduce the level of ubiquitous (common) allergens. Before one can remove allergens and/or pollutants effectively, it is essential to understand if they exist and in what quantity.
The Bio-Scan400™ (patent pending) was developed by the world-class scientists at EDLab—a division of interdisciplinary environmental consulting firm Pure Air Control Services, Inc. as the core component of the IAQ Screen Check product line. Manufactured by scientists at Building Health Check, LLC, the DIY screen check kits offer a revolutionary test for identifying and determining the levels of various indoor air contaminants and levels.
Headquartered in Clearwater, FL, Building Health Check, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pure Air Control Services, Inc. and manufacturer of indoor environmental screen test kit products. In 2002, the company launched its innovative IAQ Screen Check line, which includes test kits for mold, bacteria (including staphylococcus), dust mites, fiberglass fibers, formaldehyde, mycotoxins, organic vapors (chemicals) and other allergens and irritants. The kits include complete instructions, sample collection devices, fact sheets, and American Industrial Hygiene Association accredited lab analyses, performed by the scientists at Environmental Diagnostics Laboratory (AIHA 102795).
A short list of the IAQ Screen Check products that are available include:
* Mold Screen Check - identification of precipitated molds in cts/m3
* Allergen Screen Check - identification of precipitated allergen e.g. molds, pollens, insect biodetritus, fiberglass fibers, skin cell fragments in cts/m3
* Fiberglass Screen Check - identification of precipitated fiberglass fibers in cts/m3
* Dust Mite Screen Check - identification of dust mite allergen dermataphagoids p1 in cts/m3
* FAST Screen Check - field identification of Aspergillus sp, Stachybotrys sp (results in 5 minutes) in ppm and in cts/m3
* RAPID Screen Check - field identification of Aspergillus sp., Penicillium sp. (results in 5 minutes) in ppm and in cts/m3
* Trichothecene Mycotoxin Check (TMC) - identification of mycotoxins in parts per billion (ppb)
* Organic Vapor Screen Check – identifies over 60 common household chemicals in part per million (ppm)
* Formaldehyde Screen Check – identifies formaldehyde off gassing from furnishings, carpets, cabinets etc.. in parts per million (PPM)
* Bacteria Screen Check – identifies the most predominant bacteria in colony forming units (cfu’s)
* Fungus Screen Check – identifies the most predominant fungi in colony forming units (cfu’s)
* Radon Screen Check – measures radon levels in picocuries per litre (pcl)
* Test Your Nest – comprehensive kit to identify chemicls, allergens and formaldehyde in your home or infants bedroom
* Legionella Screen Check - identification of Legionella sp bacteria in water, measured in colony forming units (CFU’s)
For more information on the IAQ Screen Test product line, please visit www.indoorairtest.com or contact Christine or Cy Garner at 1-800-422-7873 ext 404.
About Building Health Check, LLC
Alan Wozniak founded Building Health Check, LLC as a product manufacturing component for Pure Air Control Services, Inc. Today, the IAQ Screen Check kit products are manufactured from its offices in Clearwater, FL setting the industry standard for indoor environmental quality diagnosis. Pure Air Control Services has serviced more than 600 million square feet of indoor environments in over 10,000 facilities.
Pure Air’s nationally performed services include: Building Sciences Evaluation; Building Health Check; an AIHA accredited Environmental Microbiology Laboratory; Environmental Project Management; and Mold Remediation Services, among other indoor environmental services. The company’s expanding client roster includes the General Services Administration (GSA); Allstate Insurance; Carrier Air Conditioning; Naval Air Warfare Center, Orlando; and Naval Air Station - King's Bay, Georgia, and many other Fortune 500 companies, school boards, and city, state, and county governments, making Pure Air a reliable industry leader.
For more information on Building Health Check, LLC. and/or its distribution please contact Cy Garner, at (800) 422-7873 ext 804, or visit www.indoorairtest.com.