Increasing internet and mobile penetration in Brazil is expected to drive the use of online channels for conducting banking and insurance transactions over the forecast period. Companies in Brazil are also using online platforms as a medium to market and cross-sell their products to existing customers.
Russian online banking and insurance transactions currently account for only a small proportion of the country's total banking and insurance services. However, the leading Russian banks and insurance companies, such as VTB Bank, Sberbank, Bank of Moscow, Rosbank, TransCreditBank, Renaissance Insurance Group, OJSC IC Allianz (Rosno) and Uralsib, are planning to strengthen their online capabilities to capitalize on the demand for online financial services.
Most of the largest banks in India offer online services including online banking and mobile banking facilities, although only a few banks, such as ICICI Bank, Citibank, PNB and Bank of Baroda, collect feedback on their websites. India's leading insurers offer insurance policies and premium payment options online. However, only a few of these insurers offer advisory services, and Bajaj Allianz is the only notable insurer that offers insurance through a mobile application.
Chinese banking and insurance companies have invested significant amounts of time and capital to develop robust online and mobile distribution platforms for their customers. The top four banks in the Chinese banking industry, the Bank of China, China Merchant Bank, China Construction Bank and ICBC Bank, have developed online sites that offer an extensive range of services for their retail and corporate customers.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the online strategies used by banking and insurance companies.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of online marketing strategies used by banking and insurance companies in the four BRIC nations - Brazil, Russia, India and China.
- The report provides a detailed understanding of how online platforms are being used by banking and insurance industries to identify new markets, launch products, gather customer feedback and monitor brand performance.
- The report also provides insights into evolving social media market sizes for each country.
- It also provides insights into future online marketing strategies adopted by players in each industry to strengthen market position.
Click for Report details:Online Strategies of Banking and Insurance Companies in the BRIC Countries