The 'HITT NV: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
The 'HITT NV: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report' is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about 'HITT NV'
The 'HITT NV: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'HITT NV' for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of 'HITT NV'
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.Key Highlights
HITT NV (HITT) is a provider of traffic control, navigation and hydrographic systems. HITT primarily offers various solutions for marine and aviation applications, which comprise hydrographics, precision navigation, port management, vessel traffic services (VTS), ground movement control (A-SMGCS) and airside operations management. The company's other offerings include platform protection, underwater object detection and inspection, construction support, dredging support and coastal vessel traffic services. Furthermore, the company provides integrated tower, A-SMGCS, airside operations efficiency and asset management services. The company carries out its operations through five subsidiaries: Quality Positioning Services BV, Klein Systems Group Ltd, HITT Traffic, AD Navigation AS and HITT (HK) Ltd. HITT is headquartered in Apeldoorn, the Netherlands.
Click for Report details:HITT NV: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report