The 'United Refining Company: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
The 'United Refining Company: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report' is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about 'United Refining Company'
The 'United Refining Company: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'United Refining Company' for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of 'United Refining Company'
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.Key Highlights
United Refining Company (United Refining) is an independent energy company, based in the US. The company is into refining and marketing of petroleum products. It sells asphalts, distillates, gasoline, kerosene and ultra low sulfur diesel to fuel trucks, airplanes, cars and farm and construction equipment. Through its retail segment, the company sells petroleum products under various brands such as Citgo, Kwik Fill, Keystone, Country Fair and Red Apple Food Mart through a network of 366 retail stores in Pennsylvania, Ohio and New York, the US, which include service station/convenience stores, truck stops, restaurants and garages. The company also has trucking and terminal operations. It owns a petroleum refinery in Pennsylvania. United Refining is headquartered in Pennsylvania, the US.
Click for Report details:United Refining Company: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report