The 'Perdue Incorporated: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
The 'Perdue Incorporated: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report' is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about 'Perdue Incorporated'
The 'Perdue Incorporated: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Perdue Incorporated' for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of 'Perdue Incorporated'
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.Key Highlights
Perdue Incorporated (Perdue) is a vertically integrated agri-business company. The company manufactures food and agricultural products. It specializes in offering poultry products such as ready-to-cook whole birds and parts, processed foods and sliced meats. The company also sells edible oils, lecithin and other ingredients to major food manufacturers. It markets its products under the Perdue brand in more than 100 countries. The company offers its retail poultry products through large number of grocery stores and clubs, retail chains, and warehouse stores in Maine, Florida, Southeast and Midwest, across the US. Perdue is headquartered in Salisbury, Maryland, the US.
Click for Report details:Perdue Incorporated: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report