The 'Plastipak Packaging, Inc.: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
The 'Plastipak Packaging, Inc.: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report' is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about 'Plastipak Packaging, Inc.'
The 'Plastipak Packaging, Inc.: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Plastipak Packaging, Inc.' for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of 'Plastipak Packaging, Inc.'
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.Key Highlights
Plastipak Packaging, Inc. (Plastipak) is a designer and manufacturer of rigid plastic containers. Plastipak operates as a subsidiary of Plastipak Holdings, Inc. The company applies barrier technology to provide surface barriers, multi-layer barrier and polymer barrier, Heat Set technology for processed beverages that require a 'hot fill' application, G.E.M. PAK Wheel extrusion technology that eliminates cycle time penalities, wide mouth technology and lightweight Blow-Trim Wide Mouth system. The products of the company cater to the needs of the beverage, consumer cleaning, automobile, food and processed drinks industries. The company has manufacturing operations throughout the US, South America and Europe. Its affiliate companies include a shipping company called Whiteline Express Ltd., a business, called Clean Tech Inc., that recycles more than two billion bottles annually and a bottle manufacturing affiliate in Luxembourg called LuxPET AG/SA. Plastipak is headquartered in Plymouth, the US.
Click for Report details:Plastipak Packaging, Inc.: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report