The 'Applied Extrusion Technologies, Inc.: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
The 'Applied Extrusion Technologies, Inc.: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report' is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about 'Applied Extrusion Technologies, Inc.'
The 'Applied Extrusion Technologies, Inc.: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Applied Extrusion Technologies, Inc.' for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of 'Applied Extrusion Technologies, Inc.'
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.Key Highlights
Applied Extrusion Technologies, Inc. (Applied Extrusion) is a plastic film manufacturing company based in the US. It is primarily involved in developing and manufacturing highly specialized oriented polypropylene (OPP) films for flexible packaging, product labeling, food packaging building products and other markets including bakery, beverage, cheese, compact discs, condiments, confections, graphic arts, nuts, box overwrap, pet foods, snacks and tobacco. Applied Extrusion primarily offers its products in four categories: Food Packaging Films, Non-Food Packaging Films, Label Films and Syndecor. It operates two manufacturing facilities in North America located in Varennes, Canada and Terre Haute, Indiana. Applied Extrusion is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, the US.
Click for Report details:Applied Extrusion Technologies, Inc.: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report