The 'Bischof + Klein GmbH & Co. KG: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
The 'Bischof + Klein GmbH & Co. KG: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report' is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about 'Bischof + Klein GmbH & Co. KG'
The 'Bischof + Klein GmbH & Co. KG: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Bischof + Klein GmbH & Co. KG' for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of 'Bischof + Klein GmbH & Co. KG'
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.Key Highlights
Bischof + Klein GmbH & Co. KG (Bischof + Klein) is a plastic and paper packaging solutions provider based in Germany. The company's key product categories include clean room packaging, converted packaging, material on reel and technical films. All these products are sold under various brands, AluFlex, CleanFlex, EloFlex, U-Pack, LidFlex, and Stratapac. Bischof + Klein's products find applications across various industries including agriculture and horticulture, petrochemicals and chemicals, consumer and foodstuff, pet food, industrial sector, metal, housing and construction. It owns and operates six production plants across France, the UK, Germany, Saudi Arabia and Poland. The company operates as a subsidiary of Bischof + Klein Group. Bischof + Klein is headquartered in Lengerich, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
Click for Report details:Bischof + Klein GmbH & Co. KG: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report