The 'Sigma Plastics Group: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
The 'Sigma Plastics Group: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report' is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about 'Sigma Plastics Group'
The 'Sigma Plastics Group: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Sigma Plastics Group' for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of 'Sigma Plastics Group'
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.Key Highlights
Sigma Plastic Group (Sigma Plastic) is a flexible packaging solutions provider based in the US. It manufactures and supplies plastic film and sheet for the industrial, institutional, and government markets. The company's product portfolio includes stretch film, can liners, industrial film, retail bags, produce rolls and garment/laundry dry cleaning bags. SPG operates through 19 associated companies and more than 450 extrusion lines at its 35 manufacturing facilities across North America. Sigma Plastic operates as a subsidiary of Alpha Industries, the clothing manufacturer for navy, air force and army. The company primarily operates in the US, Canada, and Central and South America. It is headquartered in Lyndhurst, New Jersey, the US.
Click for Report details:Sigma Plastics Group: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report