The 'Braxton Technologies LLC: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
The 'Braxton Technologies LLC: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report' is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about 'Braxton Technologies LLC'
The 'Braxton Technologies LLC: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Braxton Technologies LLC' for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of 'Braxton Technologies LLC'
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.Key Highlights
Braxton Technologies LLC (Braxton) is a software development and engineering services company. The company is into the development of command and control products and services for government and commercial applications. The company provides hardware and software components for command and control, telemetry, planning and scheduling, flight dynamics, simulation and other custom products, which are required in aerospace vehicles and their mission payloads. It specializes in providing a wide range of software engineering and rapid prototyping. Braxton currently controls Global Positioning System (GPS) launch, anomaly resolution, disposal operations and other critical missile and satellite systems. The company's key customers include Lockheed Martin, US Department of Energy, Honeywell, Computer Sciences Corporation, Raytheon and Boeing. The company, formerly known as Braxton Technologies, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of The O'Neil Group Company. Braxton is headquartered in Colorado Springs in Colorado, the US.
Click for Report details:Braxton Technologies LLC: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report