Creative developments in the vegetable category headline this month's summary of food industry launches. The popularity of gastronomic experimentation continues unabated, with a new range of vegetable foams being launched in France. Meanwhile, lettuce leaves are replacing traditional bread-based wraps, and beetroot has been given an overhaul.Report Scope
The Global Product Innovation Update is Datamonitor's monthly review of new products and innovations. Focusing on the food, drinks, personal care, and household goods industries in Europe, North America, South and Central America, and Asia Pacific, it tracks major product developments and key category, claim, and flavor trends.
- Keep up to date with developments in the food, drinks, personal care, and household goods industries by accessing the latest data and insight.
- Drive product ideation by studying the latest consumer goods innovations from around the world.
- Gain a detailed understanding of category, claim, and flavor trends in the food, drinks, personal care, and household goods industries.Reasons to Buy
- What are the latest category, claim, and flavor trends in the consumer packaged goods industry?
- What are the major new product and packaging developments in this sector that I need to be aware of?
Click for Report details:Product Insights: Global Product Innovation Update, April 2012