Creative developments in the vegetable category headline this month's summary of food industry launches. The popularity of gastronomic experimentation continues unabated, with a new range of vegetable foams being launched in France. Meanwhile, beetroot has been given an overhaul with a bold chocolate and mint flavored offering.Report Scope
The Food MarketWatch contains the latest news, analysis, and opinion, covering all of the month's major issues including new products and innovations, mergers and acquisitions, and marketing and regulatory issues. It covers the period from February 15, 2012 to March 14, 2012.
- Enhance your understanding of trends in the food industry by accessing the latest news and insight.
- Drive product ideation by studying the latest food industry innovations from around the world.
- Track competitor activity via the latest news on mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and company expansions.Reasons to Buy
- What have the key developments and trends been in the food industry in February and March 2012?
- What are the major new product and packaging developments in this sector that I need to be aware of?
Click for Report details:MarketWatch Food - April 2012 - Market Research Report