The 'Howden Joinery Group Plc: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries
The 'Howden Joinery Group Plc: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report' is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about 'Howden Joinery Group Plc'
The 'Howden Joinery Group Plc: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Howden Joinery Group Plc' for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of 'Howden Joinery Group Plc'
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.Key Highlights
Howden Joinery Group Plc (Howden), formerly known as Galiform Plc, is a retailer of kitchen cabinetry and related products, based in the UK. The company procures manufactures and distributes variety of kitchen related products such as cabinets, sinks, taps, flooring, lighting, frontals and other kitchen appliances. As of December 31, 2011, the company operated 509 depots and two factories, across Howden, Yorkshire and Runcorn, Cheshire across the UK, each with an average size of 10,000 sq. ft. The company along with its subsidiaries operates across the UK and France. Howden is headquartered in London, the UK.
Click for Report details:Howden Joinery Group Plc: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report