The 'Distilleries Company of Sri Lanka PLC: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries
The 'Distilleries Company of Sri Lanka PLC: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report' is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about 'Distilleries Company of Sri Lanka PLC'
The 'Distilleries Company of Sri Lanka PLC: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Distilleries Company of Sri Lanka PLC' for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of 'Distilleries Company of Sri Lanka PLC'
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.Key Highlights
Distilleries Company of Sri Lanka PLC (DSCL) is an investment holding company of distilleries and other companies. It engages in distillation, import, marketing, manufacture and distribution of liquor products in Sri Lanka. DSCL operates two toddy distilling plants and supplies coconut spirits to manufacturing units that make the finished products. The other businesses of the company are cultivation and processing of tea and rubber, banking, insurance, tourism, healthcare, logistics, telecommunication and manufacturing services. DSCL is headquartered in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Click for Report details:Distilleries Company of Sri Lanka PLC: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report