The 'Sumol+Compal SA: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries
The 'Sumol+Compal SA: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report' is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about 'Sumol+Compal SA'
The 'Sumol+Compal SA: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Sumol+Compal SA' for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of 'Sumol+Compal SA'
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.Key Highlights
Sumol+Compal SA (Sumol+Compal) is a beverage company based in Portugal. The company conducts its business under three prime divisions: Nutrition division, Soft drinks division and Water & Beers division. Under these divisions, the company produces, distributes and markets: vegetables, tomato derivatives, juices and nectars, iced teas, chilled juices and smoothies, carbonated and non-carbonated fruit-flavor beverages, soft drinks, mineral and spring water, beer, nutritional drinks and still fruit drinks. In addition, the company manufactures and distributes products of PepsiCo in Portugal. Sumol+Compal market its products locally and internationally with presence in over 60 countries. The company operates a network of 12 distribution centers in Portugal. Sumol+Compal was founded in 2009 as a result of merger between Sumol and Compal. The company is headquartered in Carnaxide, Portugal.
Click for Report details:Sumol+Compal SA: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report