The 'Uelzena EG: Ingredients Company Profile & SWOT Report' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries
The 'Uelzena EG: Ingredients Company Profile & SWOT Report' is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about 'Uelzena EG'
The 'Uelzena EG: Ingredients Company Profile & SWOT Report' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Uelzena EG' for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of 'Uelzena EG'
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.Key Highlights
Uelzena EG (Uelzena) is a manufacturer of food ingredients and dairy products, based in Germany. The company manufactures a wide range of food ingredients, including sensory improving ingredients, vegetable and fruit based ingredients, fat based ingredients, functional ingredients, and health ingredients. It also manufactures dairy products, such as cheese products, powdered milk, powdered buttermilk, butterfat compounds, cholesterol-reduced fats, cream products, sweetened condensed milk and delicatessen products. In addition, the company involves in the production of instant drinks products, which include cocoa drink powder, coffee drink powder, tea drink powder, toppings, coffee whiteners, fruit drinks, ice teas, isotonic drink powders, calorie reduced and dietary drink powders, and milk mix drinks. It markets its products under the brands of Uelzena, Grubon and Vendingline. Uelzena operates through six subsidiaries, Altmark-Kaserei, WS Warmsener Spezialitäten GmbH, Hoche Butter GmbH, TRILACTIS GmbH, and Grub Cafe-Handelges. The company distributes its products in Germany, Austria, Italy, France, the UK, Denmark, Sweden, Spain, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Turkey. Uelzena is headquartered in Uelzen, Germany.
Click for Report details:Uelzena EG: Ingredients Company Profile & SWOT Report