The 'Burger-In Oy: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries
The 'Burger-In Oy: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report' is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about 'Burger-In Oy'
The 'Burger-In Oy: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Burger-In Oy' for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of 'Burger-In Oy'
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.Key Highlights
Burger-In Oy (Hesburger) founded in 1966 is a family-owned quick service restaurant group based in Finland. The company's menu features a rich assortment of hamburgers, French fries, wraps, pastas, side dishes, ice creams, swirl, hot drinks, shakes and soft drinks among others. It operates and franchises over 340 restaurants in Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Germany and Russia under HesBurger brand. These restaurants are open for business during 365 days an year and offer dine-in or carry out services. The company also operates cafe, car wash stations, hotels and convenience stores. Hesburger is headquartered in Turku, Finland.
Click for Report details:Burger-In Oy: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report