The 'Bolton Group: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries
The 'Bolton Group: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report' is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about 'Bolton Group'
The 'Bolton Group: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Bolton Group' for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of 'Bolton Group'
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.Key Highlights
Bolton Group B.V. (Bolton) is a consumer products company, involved in the manufacture and distribution of a wide range of food and household products. The company's product portfolio comprises canned tuna fish, meat, sauces, vinegars, detergents, soaps, toilet cleaners, adhesives and glues. In addition, Bolton offers make-up and personal care products for body, face and hair. The company also offers pet food. The company's product are marketed under over 50 different brands including Rio Mare, Saupiquet, Manzotin, Vochtvreter, Roberts , Argentil, Borotalco and Merito. Bolton operates in more than 125 countries. The company is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Click for Report details:Bolton Group: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report