The 'Coca-Cola HBC Serbia: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services
The 'Coca-Cola HBC Serbia: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report' is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about 'Coca-Cola HBC Serbia'
The 'Coca-Cola HBC Serbia: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Coca-Cola HBC Serbia' for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects and key employees.Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of 'Coca-Cola HBC Serbia'
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.Key Highlights
Coca-Cola HBC Serbia is a member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group and operates as a franchised bottler of The Coca-Cola Company. It produces and distributes a wide range of beverages, which are trademark products of The Coca-Cola Company. The company's product portfolio includes non-alcoholic beverages such as sparkling beverages, still beverages and waters. These products are marketed under a wide range of brands such as Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola light, Fanta, Sprite, Rosa, Next, Su-voce, Joy, Nestea, Burn and Ultra Energy. The company serves over 37,000 customers who sell its products to consumers. Coca-Cola HBC Serbia is headquartered in Zemun.
Click for Report details:Coca-Cola HBC Serbia: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report