The 'Korres Natural Products SA: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services
The 'Korres Natural Products SA: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report' is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about 'Korres Natural Products SA'
The 'Korres Natural Products SA: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Korres Natural Products SA' for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects and key employees.Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of 'Korres Natural Products SA'
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.Key Highlights
Korres Natural Products SA (Korres) is a manufacturer and retailer of cosmetics, based in Greece. The product portfolio of the company includes a wide range of skin and hair care products, make-up and herbal preparations. Furthermore, the company focuses on primary and applied research about natural ingredients and formulae. Korres, along with its subsidiaries operates in over 30 countries. The company offers its products under the brand name KORRES. The subsidiaries of the company include Kings & Queens Single-member Ltd., Korres Homeopathy Products S.A., Phyto 12 S.A., District Two Gmbh and Pharmacon North Greece S.A. Korres is headquartered in Athens, Greece.
Click for Report details:Korres Natural Products SA: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report