The 'Hypermarcas SA: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services
The 'Hypermarcas SA: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report' is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about 'Hypermarcas SA'
The 'Hypermarcas SA: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Hypermarcas SA' for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects and key employees.Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of 'Hypermarcas SA'
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.Key Highlights
Hypermarcas SA (Hypermarcas) is focused on manufacturing and selling of drugs, hygiene and cleaning products, beauty and personal hygiene products and various other food products. It is the second largest company in the retail perishable consumer goods segment in Brazil. It offers products under the brand names Finn, Zero Cal, Monange, Paixao, Apracur, Atroveran, Benegrip, Biotonico Fontoura, Doril, Engov, Epocler, Estomazil, Gelol, Lactopurga and Melhoral e Merthiolate. The sales and distribution system of the company covers various regions across Brazil through food retail and pharmaceutical distribution channels. The company currently operates nine industrial complexes with 19 production plants. Hypermarcas is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Click for Report details:Hypermarcas SA: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report