The 'Associated Alcohols & Breweries Limited.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services
The 'Associated Alcohols & Breweries Limited.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report' is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about 'Associated Alcohols & Breweries Limited.'
The 'Associated Alcohols & Breweries Limited.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Associated Alcohols & Breweries Limited.' for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects and key employees.Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of 'Associated Alcohols & Breweries Limited.'
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.Key Highlights
Associated Alcohols & Breweries Limited (AABL) is an alcohol and spirits company. The company's products include rectified spirits, other spirits, country liquor and whiskies. AABL is the flagship company of Associated Kedia Group, an INR1,000.00 million liquor conglomerate with interests in liquor manufacturing and bottling. AABL supplies alcohol to the government and Indian Made Foreign Liquor (IMFL) manufacturers. The company also provides wind power generation facilities. AABL has a ten line bottling operation spread over two different sections. The company produces 45,000 cases per month and has a production capacity of 42.00 million liters per annum (MLPA). The company is headquartered in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Click for Report details:Associated Alcohols & Breweries Limited.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report