The 'Kahve Dunyası: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services
The 'Kahve Dunyası: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report' is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about 'Kahve Dunyası'
The 'Kahve Dunyası: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Kahve Dunyası' for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services and prospectsKey Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of 'Kahve Dunyası'
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.Key Highlights
Kahve Dunyasl (Kahve) produces and markets a unique blend of coffee globally. It was founded in 2004 and by starting first store in Eminonu. The company principally offers 50 varieties of coffee and related products to coffee bars, restaurants and other companies operating in the foodservice market across Turkey through a broad retail network. Its product portfolio comprises a broad range of coffee, sandwiches, salads, pastries and ice-creams alongside producing and sale of ready-to-drink beverages. In addition, the company also offers an assortment of coffee and espresso-making equipment and accessories such as coffee grinders, coffee filters, storage containers, travel tumblers and mugs. Kahve is headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey.
Click for Report details:Kahve Dunyası: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report