With today’s society feeling the daunting demands of the ever-present, never-ending to-do list, it’s no wonder why more and more individuals are suffering from back pain of all types. Men and women are showing signs of degeneration of the back due to long periods of sitting, poor diet and eating, and lack of exercise.
However, there are many ways to approach chronic back pain that do not involve surgery or heavy-duty narcotics. There are more natural ways to provide a holistic approach to back pain. Some of these concepts have been around for many centuries while others are newly innovated. One such recent innovation is the concept behind the back stretching machine
known as the EZStretchNFlex.
EZStretchNFlex is a back stretching machine designed to stretch your back and alleviate pain without enduring too much strain. The EZStretchNFlex is a device that simply stretches your back in a gentle and easy manner. When using EZStretchNFlex, your back muscles will be stretched without straining your spine similar to the stretching devices used in traction. This, in turn, can alleviate lower back pain, sciatica, and allow your spinal discs to breathe and expand.
With back pain, you can utilize many methods before going to the extreme of taking muscle relaxants or choosing surgery. For relief of lower back pain, the EZStretchNFlex back stretching machine is a wise choice indeed.
• Exercise – While some individuals might associate exercise with increased pain, studies have shown that exercise with the guidance of your doctor can alleviate and minimize chronic back pain. Targeting key areas such as the abdominals are integral in strengthening the back muscles. Walking and swimming are excellent sources for gaining strength and alleviating back pain.
• Chiropractic care – A chiropractor is a professional who specializes in the care and health of the spine. Many chiropractors deal with holistic supplements, vitamins, and herbs in addition to their typical chiropractic alignments.
• Yoga – The benefits of yoga go beyond stretching and toning. Yoga also alleviates stress that can, in turn, assist you in relaxing your muscles and constricting them less. Yoga also teaches imperative breathing techniques that you can practice throughout your day when you are feeling stressed.
• Acupuncture – Acupuncture is an age-old method of healing pain. Tiny needles are placed just beneath the surface of the skin to tap into nerve endings. Once these nerve endings are touched, an all-natural painkiller courtesy of our bodies stimulates blood flow to that area. Once circulation is improved, healing can now occur in that area, thus relieving pain.
• Diet, Herbs, and Supplements – For some back pain sufferers, a close look at weight, diet, and body mass index is imperative as well. Making lifestyle changes in eating habits if you are overweight could make or break the difference for your aching back. Also taking supplement such as magnesium and calcium if your primary care physician or holistic specialist advises might be worth asking about.
Combining a safe and easy back stretching machine such as EZStretchNFlex with some wise choices in diet, health, and nutrition may only be the start to get your back health all the way to the home stretch.