Haldia Petrochemicals Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - Haldia Petrochemicals Limited (HPL) is a petrochemical manufacturing company. It carries out the manufacture and sale of polymers and chemicals. The company's product portfolio includes polyethylene, butadiene, polypropylene, cyclopentane, benzene, liquefied petroleum gas, carbon black feed stock and pyrolysis gasoline. HPL's products find application in packaging, houseware, pesticides, lubricants, detergents, fertilizers, containers, processed food, furniture, consumer durables, stationary and automotive components. The company has manufacturing facility in Haldia, West Bengal, India. It operates through a network of regional and area offices in India. Geographically, the company operates in various countries across Africa, Europe, Asia, and North America. HPL is headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
Haldia Petrochemicals Limited Key Recent Developments
Mar 27, 2012: Haldia Petrochemicals Appoints Partha Chatterjee As New Chairman
Mar 26, 2012: Haldia Petrochemicals Loses INR3 Billion Due To Shutdowns: Official
Oct 30, 2011: West Bengal Government To Seek Legal Opinion On Haldia Petrochemicals Verdict
Oct 26, 2011: Haldia Petrochemicals Plans New Butene-1 And SBR Projects
Jul 31, 2011: Haldia Petrochemicals To Sign Technological Consulting Agreement With LyondellBasell
GlobalData's Haldia Petrochemicals Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Click for Report details:Haldia Petrochemicals Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review