LM Wind Power Holding A/S - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - LM Wind Power Holding A/S (LM Wind Power), formerly LM Glasfiber Holding A/S, is an independent wind turbine blade manufacturer. Through its group companies the company designs and develops wind power blades and brakes. It also provides wind power services such as inspection, repair and overhaul to preventive maintenance. The company has sales and service facilities across 25 locations in 12 countries. LM Wind Power is headquartered in Kolding, Denmark.
As part of its recent business strategy, LM Wind in collaboration with GL Garrard Hassan has launched LM e-Load, an online web service which provides access to the industry's largest blade catalogue and helps wind turbine manufacturers speed up the blade qualification process.
LM Wind Power Holding AS Key Recent Developments
Dec 16, 2011: Eolice And LM Wind Power Intend To Construct Windmill- Blade Facility In Brazil
Oct 03, 2011: EDF EN Canada Receives Authorization From Quebec To Begin Construction Of Massif Du Sud Wind Project
Sep 28, 2011: LM Wind Power Plans To Set Up Manufacturing Plant In South Africa
Sep 16, 2011: LM Wind Power Launches LM e-Load Online Web Service
Jun 15, 2011: LM Wind Power Announces 73.5m Wind Turbine Blade
GlobalData's LM Wind Power Holding A/S - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Click for Report details:LM Wind Power Holding A/S - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review