Crucell N.V. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - Crucell N.V. (Crucell) is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in developing, producing and marketing products for the treatment of various infectious diseases. The company's currently marketed vaccines target some of the major infectious diseases in the fields of paediatric, travel and endemic, and respiratory. The company's products are sold in over 100 countries worldwide leveraging its own sales force, as well as distribution partners in Europe, North America, and Asia. The company's commitment to research activities has helped to develop a robust pipeline of vaccines and antibodies for the prevention and treatment of infectious diseases.
Crucell N.V. Key Recent Developments
Jun 07, 2011 PATH Malaria Vaccine Initiative Collaborates With GSK And Crucell In Development Of Second-Generation Malaria Vaccine
Mar 15, 2011 Crucell To Delist Ordinary Shares On NYSE Euronext
Feb 07, 2011 Crucell Reports Net Loss Of €7.5m For Q4 2010
GlobalData's Crucell N.V. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Report Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Click for Report details:Crucell N.V. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review