Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG or the group) is one of the largest diversified financial services groups in the world. The group was formed as a result of the merger of Tokyo-based Mitsubishi Tokyo Financial Group (MTFG), formerly Japan's second-largest banking conglomerate, and Osaka-based UFJ Holdings, which was Japan's fourth-largest banking group. It is engaged in a range of financial activities, which includes commercial banking, investment banking, trust banking and asset management services and securities businesses. The group primarily operates in Japan and other international markets. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, and employs around 80,400 people. The group recorded revenues of JPY3,589,719 million ($43,327.9 million) during the financial year ended March 2011 (FY2011), a decrease of 19.1% over FY2010. The operating profit of the group was JPY397,338 million ($4,795.9 million) in FY2011, a decrease of 54.6% over FY2010. The net profit was JPY440,856 million ($5,321.1 million) in FY2011, a decrease of 47.4% over FY2010.Report Scope
- Provides all the crucial information on Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc.Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
Click for Report details:Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis