Reliance Infrastructure Ltd. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Reliance Infrastructure Ltd. - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Reliance Infrastructure (formerly Reliance Energy) is India's leading utility company engaged in the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity. The company also undertakes engineering, procurement, and construction contracts in the power sector. In addition, it develops projects in the infrastructural areas such as highways, roads, bridges, metro rail, and other mass rapid transit systems. The company primarily operates in India. It is headquartered in Navi Mumbai, India and employs about 9,000 people. The company recorded revenues of INR151,393.9 million ($3,320.1 million) during the financial year ended March 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 3.5% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was INR19,908 million ($436.6 million) during FY2011, an increase of 6.3% over FY2010. The net profit was INR15,516.1 million ($340.3 million) in FY2011, an increase of 2.1% over FY2010.Report Scope
- Provides all the crucial information on Reliance Infrastructure Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Reliance Infrastructure Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Reliance Infrastructure Ltd.
-Data is supplemented with details on Reliance Infrastructure Ltd. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Reliance Infrastructure Ltd.Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
Click for Report details:Reliance Infrastructure Ltd. - SWOT Analysis