Despite its tremendous promise, m-commerce is facing significant acceptance barriers, which are caused largely in part by user interface restrictions of mobile devices. Generally, mobile users find it inconvenient to scroll through large amounts of information using a small screen and often inconvenient keypads.
Google is determined to provide superior solutions in the Mobile commerce market. Part of this will include optimizing the user experience and part of it will be offering innovative applications.
This research identifies the future of mobile commerce applications in the cloud and how Google is transforming the entire industry.
The report identifies the market opportunities and forecasts to 2017 for cloud based operations.
- Google and their competitors
- Mobile commerce application developers
- Mobile network operators and other wireless service providers
- Wireless infrastructure, software, applications, and related service providers
- Anyone who needs to understand the future market potential for mobile commerce applications 2012-2017
Request a Sample @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/160362-google-in-mobile-commerce.html